Do you know about Pinterest but need help leveraging it for your business?
Pinterest is NOT a social media platform. It’s a visual SEARCH ENGINE. In fact, it’s a very powerful one where most users show up with the readiness to BUY.
As a Pinterest-centric Digital Agency, we can help you reach massive audiences with pins that go viral for months to years.
It’s one of the best-kept secrets in online marketing, but if you’re in-the-know with a dedicated partner like me, you can discover the massive potential Pinterest can bring you on autopilot.
I have successfully managed other companies’ Pinterest Business accounts, optimized their boards and analyzed their data using Google Analytics, Triple Whale and other third-party attribution services. Data Analysis is a major part of my service, so if you use Data Viz tools (such as Tableau, Power BI and Looker Studio) I can provide Pinterest-centered vizzes upon request.
Our process of managing Pinterest has led to millions of impressions, increased engagements, website traffic and sales averaging over 500% growth in 3-6 months.
- You prefer to work with a specialist who only focuses on Pinterest
- You’re patient and understand that Pinterest is more of a marathon than a sprint
- You’re open to the fact that Pinterest changes its terms of “safe practices” rapidly and frequently.
- You’re willing and financially able to commit to a 6-month plan
- You already have an Etsy, Shopify or self-hosted e-Commerce site with completed product categories, titles and descriptions.
- You either have designers on your team or you use cloud-based services (i.e. Canva or Easil)
- You are comfortable with spending at least $3k/month without expecting a ROAS for the first 2 months because you understand that Pinterest is a source for discovery and its users require time to window-shop and research before narrowing down their choices to make the final checkout
- You’re looking for a social media VA
- You expect to multiply your website traffic in less than 3 months
- You want to cut corners, join unregulated Group/Community Boards or go against Pinterest’s recommended safe practices